The featured articles of this wiki represent the best we have to offer. The criteria for a featured article are as follows:Edit
- …be well written and detailed.
- …not be the object of any ongoing edit wars.
- …not be tagged with any sort of improvement tags.
- …have a proper lead that gives a good summary of the topic and can be used for the front page featured box.
- …have no more than three redlinks.
- …have a significant amount of information.
- …not have been previously featured. Otherwise, it can only be restored to featured status.
- …have at least three supports and no objections. For every objection you must have one more support.
How to voteEdit
In order for you to vote for your favourite simply sign your name under the 'support' section of desired articles. To oppose simply do the same only sign your name under the 'oppose' section of desired article. YOU CAN ONLY VOTE ONCE.
Adding article to nominationEdit
To add and article to be nominated simply add a link to your article and add the support, oppose and comment sections below it. If you do not add these an admin will gladly do so. If you have any question contact the admins .